Carbon Steel Market Overview
According to ChemView Consulting’s most recent study of the carbon steel industry, the market is expected to reach a value of US$980.8 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach US$1,291.5 billion. by 2030, with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2022 and 2030.
The growth prospects of the market have been subject to an array of certain macroeconomic and industrial factors including urbanization, construction and infrastructure spending, GDP growth, business activities, growth in transportation sector, etc. .
Carbon steel is used in a wide range of industries, including transportation and automation, construction and infrastructure, shipbuilding, and machinery and equipment manufacturing. Low carbon steel is widely used in the construction of fences, while mild and medium carbon steel is used in the construction of bridges and building structures.
The research scope includes global carbon steel market players as mentioned below,
• HBIS Group
• Baosteel Group
• Nippon Steel Corporation
• AK Steel Corporation
• Evraz plc
• Steel from the United States
• JFE Steel Corporation
• Hitachi Ltd.
• Ansteel Group Corporation
• Tata Steel
• Thyssenkrupp AG
• United States Steel Company
• Hyundai Steel
For more insights, download a TOC of Carbon Steel Market: https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-toc/carbon-steel-market/
• Low carbon steel
• Medium carbon steel
• High carbon steel
• Ultra-high carbon steel
• Cold rolled steel
• Hot rolled steel
• Base and perforated sheets
• Pipes and tubes
• Beams and bars
• Normal plates and ground plate
By end use:
• Building construction
• Heavy engineering and industrial equipment
• Shipbuilding and marine
• Consumer devices
• Cutting tools
By Region and Country:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, rest of Latin America)
• Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand, rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Rest of Middle East)
• Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
ChemView Consulting offers customizations based on specific customer requirements. There is no limit to the level of personalization we offer our clients if it falls within the purview of market research.
For more details, visit our report page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/carbon-steel-market/
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
• Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
• Internal primary research team
• The internal data visualization team
• Network of industry-wide research partners
• Database subscriptions
• The exclusively tailor-made search process
USA: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: [email protected]
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence and consulting firm serving global clients in the chemicals and materials, food and beverage, oil and gas, clean energy and packaging. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the United States and delivery centers in India.
This press release was published on openPR.